1. Before The 75/25 Net Profit Split, the properties you find must consist of the name, address, phone number of The Owner of The Property and how much they want for it.
2. We must verify all contact information is correct.
3. You must Get Permission from The Owner for us to Inspect The Property before we buy it; post it on our website as "For Sale By Owner", if we or our Cash Buyers do not buy it. (Pictures or video walk through taken by The Owner is OK. We will not have strangers walking through their house)
4. After we inspect the property, we will make The Property Owner a Cash Offer if we like it; show it to our Cash Buyers if we don't like it and Post it on our website if our Cash Buyers do not like it for anyone else to buy it that likes it.
5. We can close in 7 to 10 business days after Title Search.
6. We must Close On Each Deal before the 75/25 Net Profit Split is Dispersed.
1. What Is Your Buying Price Range?
40k to 370k+
2. What Condition Must The Properties Be In Before You Buy Them?
We buy properties in any condition after inspecting them.
3. What Areas Do You Prefer To Buy In?
We prefer to buy in Conyers, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Alpharetta, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Lithonia, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lilburn, Hapeville, Chamblee, Tucker, Dunwoody, East Point, College Park, Fairburn, East Atlanta; North and South Fulton and Atlanta, GA; Buckhead, Chastain Park, Brookhaven, Vinings, Druid Hills, Underwood Hills (a neighbor in Buckhead); Morningside, Candler Park, Inman Park, Cabbagetown ( a neighbor only a few miles from Down Town Atlanta, GA); Grant Park. We will buy anywhere there is a good deal, profitable and make sense. Note: We also buy Discounted Pretty Houses in need of repairs in any area including all of those listed here.
4. Do You Buy Houses That The Owner Owes More On It Than It's Appraised For?
Yes and the technical term for this is called A Short Sale. You can read more on this website about A Short Sale and The 10 Benefits of A Short Sale over Foreclosures and What Is A Short Sale.
5. Do You Buy Houses That Are In foreclosure?
Yes and we can stop it in most cases. You can read more about Foreclosures on this website.
6. Exactly What Is The 75/25 Net Profit Split For The Houses For Sale "By Owners " I Find?
You keep 25 per cent and we keep 75 per cent of the net profit. For example: If the gross profit is $20k and the expenses $5k; the net profit would be $15k. In this example, you would receive $3,750 (25%) and we would receive $11,250 (75%)
7. If I Decide To Do This How Soon Can I Start and What Tools Do It Need?
You can start 2 days after we meet in person to give you time to seriously think about it before you start. You will need a car or truck; mobile phone; email address and access to a computer with a reliable internet connection. You will be working as an Independent Associate. We will issue you a 1099 - MISC Form. Since your 1099-MISC income is not subject to employment-tax withholding, you are required to pay these taxes yourself.
8. Why Is This A Good Deal For Sale By Properties Owners?
This is a Great Deal for Properties “For Sale By Owners” because they Do Not pay us a commission from the sale price they want for their properties .
9. Why Is This A Good Opportunity For The Property Hunters?
Because we Share More of The Net Profit From properties You Find than most, if not all individuals and companies and you have a "Realistic Opportunity" To Make $50k - $100k per year, depending on How Serious , Determine and Dedicated you are about "Doing Whatever It Takes" to reach your "Financial Goal" that you set for yourself.
10. Are There Other Individuals or Companies That Pay This Much Net Profit?
We don't know of any that share this much of their Net Profits to the person who finds the deals. For example, if you bring us a deal and we make a Net Profit of $30,000, the person who found the deal for us will net $7,500 and we would net $22,500.
11. Do You Have To Physically Inspect The Interior Of The House?
No, we only need (pictures or video walk through taken by The Owner. We will not have strangers walking through The Owner's house). We will only inspect the exterior physically.