1. Before The 70/30% Net Profit Split, the properties you find must consist of the name, address, phone number of The Owner of The Property and how much they want for it. You must also sign an "Agreement" listing the terms how you get paid.
2. You must Get Permission from The Owner to allow Global Information Group to Inspect The Property and take exterior and interior pictures before we buy it. If the owner object to Global Information Group taking interior pictures, ask the owner to take the interior pictures or video and email them to us.
3. Email all information from (#1, 2, 3) though our Contact Us Form or email@example.com
4. After we inspect the property, we will make The Property Owner a Free Cash Offer (within 24 hours).
5. We can close in 7 to 10 business days after Title Search.
6. We must Close On Each Deal before the 70/30% Net Profit Split is Dispersed.
7. If you (The Property Hunter) only send us the property address, we will only pay $100 after we close on the property.
8. If The Property Hunter gets a signed contract from the owner for Global Information Group to buy the property, Global Information Group will pay The Property Hunter 50% of The Net Profit after the property is sold. Note: "Please, keep this in mind, Global Information Group always have Buyers in place long before we purchase the property."
1. What Is Your Buying Price Range?
20k to 370k+ (Land and Houses)
2. What Condition Must The Properties Be In Before You Buy Them?
We buy properties in any condition after inspecting them.
3. What Areas Do You Prefer To Buy In?
We prefer to buy in Conyers, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Alpharetta, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Lithonia, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lilburn, Hapeville, Chamblee, Tucker, Dunwoody, East Point, College Park, Fairburn, East Atlanta; North and South Fulton and Atlanta, GA; Buckhead, Chastain Park, Brookhaven, Vinings, Druid Hills, Underwood Hills (a neighbor in Buckhead); Morningside, Candler Park, Inman Park, Cabbagetown (a neighbor only a few miles from Down Town Atlanta, GA); Grant Park. We will buy anywhere there is a good deal, profitable and make sense. Note: We also buy Discounted Pretty Houses in need of repairs in any area including all of those listed above.
4. Do You Buy Houses That The Owner Owes More On It Than It's Appraised For?
Yes and the technical term for this is called A Short Sale. You can read more on this website about A Short Sale and The 10 Benefits of A Short Sale over Foreclosures and What Is A Short Sale.
5. Do You Buy Houses That Are In foreclosure?
Yes and we can stop it in most cases. You can read more about Foreclosures on this website.
6. Exactly What Is The 70/30% Net Profit Split For The Houses For Sale "By Owners " I Find? You keep 30% and we keep 70% of the net profit. For example: If the gross profit is $20k and the expenses $5k; the Net Profit would be $15k. In this example, you would receive $4,500 (30% of $15k).
7. If I Decide To Do This How Soon Can I Start and What Tools Do It Need?
You can start 2 days or less after we meet In Person or by Text Messages to give you time to seriously think about it before you start. You will need a car or truck; mobile phone; email address and access to a computer with a reliable Internet Connection. You will be working as an Independent Associate. We will issue you a 1099-MISC Form. Since your 1099-MISC income is not subject to employment-tax withholding, you are required to pay these taxes yourself.
8. Why Is This A Good Deal For Sale By Properties Owners?
This is a Great Deal for Properties “For Sale By Owners” because they Do Not pay us a commission from the sale price they want for their properties .
9. Why Is This A Good Opportunity For The Property Hunters?
Because we Share More of The Net Profit From properties You Find than most, if not all individuals and companies and you have a "Realistic Opportunity" To Make $50k - $100k per year, depending on How Serious , Determine and Dedicated you are about "Doing Whatever It Takes" to reach your "Financial Goal" that you set for yourself.
10. Are There Other Individuals or Companies That Pay This Much Net Profit?
We don't know of any that share this much of their Net Profits to the person who finds the deals. For example, if you bring us a deal and we make a Net Profit of $30,000, the person who found the deal for us will net $9,000 (30% of $30k).
11. Do You Have To Physically Inspect The Interior Of The House?
No, we only need (pictures or video walk through taken by The Owner. We will not have strangers walking through The Owner's house). We will only inspect the exterior physically.
12. Where Do I send The Information When I Find Properties?
The quickest and fastest way to get the information to us is through the Contact Us Form on this website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org When you fill out the Contact Us Form your information Automatically go to our email. We will contact you within 24 hours after we receive it.
Note: If the owner is comfortable with us inspecting the interior of their house and taking pictures, we will do it. If not, we will ask them to do it.
A quick, easy and simple formula to use is The 70% Rule to help House Sellers determine the maximum price they can pay for a Fix-and-Sale Property in order to turn a profit. The Rule is simply a way to determine a ballpark Estimate how much you should pay for the property. The Rule States that a Fix-and Sale Investor should pay 70% of the After Repair Value (ARV) for a property, minus the cost of necessary repairs; improvements, closing cost; These costs could include Agent Commissions (if applicable) to Closing Costs, Title Inspections and any Hard Money Fees. The profit is what is left after all of the costs have been subtracted.
The 70% Rule is a A Tool To Help Prevent Overpaying For An Investment Property.
As an Investor the last thing you want to do is Pay Too Much for the property and 70% Rule can help you not do that-------Pay Too Much.
Example of The 70% Rule Estimate
$170,000 property ARV. If the property is in need of $40,000 in repairs, the 70% rule suggests that the maximum price an investor should pay would be $79,000. Please remember you could pay more or less depending on how fast the seller needs to sale.
Here’s the math:
Necessary Adjustment For The 70% Rule
Some property buying location will require you to Decrease the 70% to 65% or Increase it to 75% from 70% because of the quality of the area you are buying in. In other words, some areas will allow you to increase The 70% Rule To 75% and some will not. For this reason you must be willing to be flexible and not get greedy.